What is Precast?
Precast is the casting and finishing of concrete slabs, before placing in position. Precast uses the efficiencies of manufacturing to meet the demands of construction. Precast concrete panels are manufactured in a controlled environment to ensure uniform quality before they are delivered to the construction site.
Look to Broad Valley Precast and Construction for great design, high quality materials, state of the art professional engineering and outstanding workmanship.
What We Do:
- Custom design concrete buildings combined with wood or steel roof systems.
- Supply and install steel roof systems.
- On-site concrete batching available.
- Manufacture and install concrete precast buildings such as:
- All purpose shops
- Truck shops
- Welding shops
- Truck/Car washes
- Wood working shops
- Schools, Arenas, Churches
- Manufacture Facilities
All walls are insulated with up to R22 Styrofoam.