Why Build With Precast?
This is a highly efficient, practical method of concrete construction which makes beautiful buildings possible at a cost that rivals any other building system. The benefits of building with precast are almost endless and incomparable. Listed below are just a few great qualities of Precast.
- Choose from a wide range of Colors, Shapes, Textures and Patterns to design the exterior of your building exactly how you want it.
- Interior surfaces resist abrasions and damage and will have a smooth, hard finish which is ready to paint.
Visit our Projects Gallery for more design samples
Economical & Fast Construction
Obviously, fast construction is always a big factor when building, by building most of your project off site, this enables a shortened construction time.
Precast panels can be erected in all seasons, allowing a building shell to be enclosed quickly.
- Exterior and Interior walls for whole buildings can be installed in days (depending on size of project).
- Long Life
- Fire Resistant
- Rodent Resistant
- Precast concrete structures also provide superior resistance to natural disasters, insects, and mold. Like no other building material, its resistance to wind damage, termites, decay, mold and mildew provides low maintenance for the life of the building.
- Every wall is tested when being poured to ensure the highest possible strengths.
- All Exterior walls are insulated with up to R28 Styrofoam, The type and thickness of the insulation varies with the requirements of each building.
What We Do:
- Engineer, supply and erect precast, pre-stressed concrete wall panels that satisfy functional, human comfort, environmental and economic considerations. Our products are available in a wide range of widths, lengths, thickness and finishes including:
- Exterior Load Bearing Insulated Sandwich Panels
- Interior Load Bearing Partition and Shear Walls
- Interior Fire Walls
- Floor Panels
- Custom Precast Components to meet Client's needs
- Supply and install steel truss roof systems.
On-site concrete batching available
- Past Projects Include:
- Truck shops
- Welding shops
- Truck/Car washes
- Wood working shops
- Schools, Arenas, Churches
- Manufacture Facilities
When speed, economy and appearance are important, Broad Valley Custom Precast concrete
insulated sandwich panels are the solution!
When speed, economy and appearance are important, Broad Valley Custom Precast concrete insulated sandwich panels are the solution!